Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snow!


Can I just say thank you to Loralei Gilmore for making me love snow! 
Yesterday I was walking home from school and it was snowing pretty hard and I didn't have my umbrella and I got soaked. Usually getting soaked isn't my favorite thing but I loved seeing the snow. Snow to me just makes everything magical. I love how it coats the trees and the fields and just puts us in a blanket of snow. It seems to make everything better. I love it. 
It made me think a lot about my life to and making sure that i was appreciating the important things in life and not just going through the motions. 
Even though school is hard, I am getting an education from one of the top schools. I get to take classes where we say a prayer at the beginning of every one. I love that I don't have to fight to believe in the church when everyone around me believes it to. 
I love being here and I love when it snows and when everything is just a little better because of the blanket of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment