Saturday, November 12, 2011

Da Fam!

Let's just say I'm thankful for my family! I spent an hour talking to my brother today. I haven't seen or talked to him since conference. Crazy right?! Well I called my house trying to talk to my mom and my brother answered and we just started talking. It was so fun. He is CRAZY but then again so am I. I laughed pretty hard but I also got to hear about his life and i'm really proud of him, and all that he is doing.

I think i have been getting homesick lately because I don't get to go home very often and it just seems weird to me. I miss my siblings and all the laughs we have when we are together. I never really thought that I would get to this point...when I was living at home my siblings were just crazy and I didn't want to spend a ton of time with them, but now I miss them all the time.

I am so so EXCITED for thanksgiving. Because I get to go home! Yay! And it also means that the semester will be ending in 3 weeks after that. :) Weird but Great!






1 comment:

  1. Aw Lex. Cute! I love us mucho. Our sibling fun is the best! (Yes, I know your blog and I stalk it. You should write on it more!) And I love Jare took. He's a punk but he's hilarious. We should have a partay and watch Psych or Harry Potter or something awesome over Thanksgiving. Not that we really need to plan it, but yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete