Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life Right now.

Well life right now is pretty crazy but I am definitely enjoying myself. I am living with my Aunt and Uncle in American Fork this summer helping with their kids and such, and I am working part time at the MTC. It gets super busy sometimes and a little overwhelming but I really think it is the best thing for me right now.
Living here as been really good. I am getting A TON of experience with kids, like more then I ever have before and I love it. My aunt and uncle have seven kids, 6 boys and a girl ages ranging from the oldest at almost 11, and the youngest are twin infants. I mostly only spend time with the 4 youngest, because they oldest three are in school.
My Aunt is really wonderful to talk to and we talk a lot and she is just loading me up with all this info about being a mom and I really appreciate it. She is so fun to be around and I am glad we are spending the time together.
My Uncle is really fun, and we definitely have the same sense of humor. We can just get going back and forth and crack each other up. It is very similar to the way my Dad and I talk to one another. Overall it really has been a great time. I love playing with the kids and getting to know them better, and I love all the things that we do. It certainly isn't easy but I am glad that I am doing it.


Here are some pictures to document our time so far.

We went to the farm country at Thanksgiving point and saw the cutest baby goats! 

This is David who is the 4, feeding the goats. Or at least trying to. He got a little scared...

I saw this Llama and I had to take a picture. He was definitely the Rockstar of the group.

Here is the peacock showing off his feathers for the girls...quite impressive if I do say so myself.

David Feeding the sheep...

David with the peacock. He thought it was pretty cool :)

I'm pretty sure this was David's favorite part though. He got to ride Elvis, and he didn't want to get off when the ride was over. 

Now this is Scotty who is 2 3/4 and he was quite afraid of the horse but I think he did end up enjoying it after clinging to JoAnn's neck for the first little bit.. :)




Now these are the baby twins. Aren't they adorable?! I just love them! Timmy is on the left and Lizzy is on the right. They are about 3 months old and The sweetest things. 

David and I enjoying the park. He is so cute in his sunglasses. I love this picture! 

This one too.  :) 

And of course Scotty had to try the sunglasses too!

No comments:

Post a Comment