Thursday, April 19, 2012

Facts of Today

Fact #1: I am done with my freshman year at BYU, and let me tell you IT FEELS GREAT! I had a lot of fun this year a long with a lot of trials. I have grown so much and hopefully will be a much better friend, roommate, and student in the following years to come. I just can't even believe its over.

Fact #2: I am going to NYC in August, and I couldn't be more excited. I absolutely love New York. I can tell you right now it is my absolute favorite place in the world. I love the people, the experience, the FOOD, and all the great sites to see. Heres a really good video too:


Fact #3: I am going to be nannying for my Aunt and Uncle this summer. They have 5 kids all under the age of 11 and then they just had twins as well. So wish me luck. I really am excited about it though. They really are great kids and I can't wait to spend more time with them.

Fact #4: I am super excited for football in the fall. Watch this video and then maybe you might be able to understand why I feel this way. :)



Fact #5: I really had the best friends and roommates at BYU. Now we did surely have our ups and downs but I really am glad I got to spend time with all of them and get to know them so much better.





No comments:

Post a Comment