Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just some memories...

Well folks, I graduated! It has been an absolute blast! My senior year was one of the most rewarding, and challenging years, but I am so grateful for it. I love all the wonderful friends I have made. Even though I did lose a couple friends, I am grateful for the opportunity I had to be their friend in the first place. I wouldn't change my experiences for anything.
From L-R: Danielle Call, Tawni Barrett, Natalie Draper, Me, Monica Wood
I would have to say that these girls with me are the greatest girls!


One of my favorite things I did this year was being in the musical Scarlett Pimpernel. It was absolutely wonderful! I can't even tell you how much fun it was. I was at the school all the time and I made a ton of wonderful friends. Even though I wasn't on stage all the time, in my opinion that was a reward in and of itself because i'm not the best actress.

I'm the one in the purple dress in the front on the left side. Can you find me?

This is me and Mason Sutton. He is so wonderful! He is one of the great friends I made in the musical.

Another experience I really enjoyed was Madrigals. This is the Senior Choir at Viewmont High School. I loved it so much! I would say that my greatest friends are in that group. We have so much fun together and I am so glad I got the opportunity to be in Mads.

I'm in the back row three in from the left. Do you see me?
I love these people! They are so great!
All in all, this year was a very successful one and one to remember forever! I loved this year and I will never forget it!








No comments:

Post a Comment